Repeat prescriptions can be obtained by:
- Telephone - No: 0118 933 3830 (answerphone 24 hours a day). Please be ready with the following information:
- Patient number (if you have a computer slip)
- Full name
- Address (if you do not have a computer slip)
- Details of items required
- Posting direct
- Using letterboxes located outside surgery or in the porch
- Following the link on this page to the online form. IMPORTANT when you first register for the online service you need to go to your personal e-mails to find the confirmation of registration and click on the confirm registration.
Please allow two full working days, excluding weekends, before collection of repeat prescriptions.
Note: You will be requested to make an appointment with the Doctor or Nurse at regular intervals to review your medication. Please remember to make this appointment in plenty of time, before your medication runs out.
As of 1st November 2017 you will no longer be able to order your repeat prescriptions online using 'The Mortimer Surgery, Registered Services' system on the website.
Can you please register with the 'Patient Services' online system and use this to order your repeat prescriptions in the future.
You will need to attend the surgery and complete a 'Patient Services Appointment & Repeat Prescription' form. Can you please ensure you take along a proof of ID (photographic)?
Once you have done this you will receive an email with your login and password details from 'Patient Services' direct, which you can use to login at www.patient-services.co.uk or by clicking on the 'make appointment' button on the Home page.
If you have any queries with your initial login and future online services, please visit http://patientservices.helpscoutdocs.com